When setting up SystemSaver using Advanced Settings, you will be asked to enter a new User Name and Password that Windows will need after the wipe is completed.
If you receive the error "2245 ", this means that the password you chose is not following the password complexity checks.
It will appear when SystemSaver is attempting to create a new user account to perform the wipe, but fails. That error message (2245) can mean one of the following:
· The password is too short
· A blank password is used when a password is required
· A password doesn’t meet the complexity requirements (see below for a list)
The easiest way to get past these issues is to select ‘Advanced’ and when prompted to create a user account set a password that meets the complexity/length requirements.
Please note that if you are not asked to input a password, or if you are not asked to enter Advanced options before presenting you with the error, this means you do not have full Administrator privileges for the system, and you will not be able to use SystemSaver on that machine.
The Password Must:
Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
Be at least six characters in length
Contain at least 1 character from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)