VeriDrive Change Log
- VeriDrive reports first sector with problem to aid in manual verification
- Option to allow VeriDrive to automatically exit when complete
- VeriDrive now supports the "log-removable" tag option, which allows a user to select a USB device for logging when more than one USB drive is present.
- Added support for not requiring/taking licenses when a drive is very small (less than 1,100,000 bytes).
- Add License Drive support for VeriDrive.
- Fixed some serial number display issues in VeriDrive.
- Added replacement string support for "overall-status" and "wipe-status".
- Fixed critical bug where the a drive may not be fully verified. No version of VeriDrive prior to 0.4.2. should be used.